Internship Customers Intelligence
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced feed solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future. Nutreco employs approximately 9,700 people in 30 countries, with sales in 80 countries. Nutreco is listed on the NYSE Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam.
The Application and Solution Centres (ASCs) are part of the renewed Nutreco organization. The two ASCs (in Europe and North America) are designed to improve the commercialization of the Nutreco’s value proposition—a combination of innovative products, advanced models and support services using Nutreco knowledge, experience and standards developed to fulfill customer needs. They are responsible for the regional portfolios, product management and launch strategies, branding and marketing, and communication.
Within Application and Solution Centre Europe, we have an available internship/ thesis subject in
We are looking for someone who can define our ‘fact based’ marketing. During this internship you will:
- Assist and advise in the development of tooling for customer intelligence (databases, reports, dashboards);
- Search, connect and analyze data from external sources and our own databases that can be used in qualitative and quantitative market research and analysis;
- Translate insights (e.g. costumer value, - behavior, - needs and product- and market characteristics) from the data analyses into practical information for marketing decisions;
- Make selections in the database for the purpose of mailings and evaluations of marketing actions;
- Decide and monitor the market position, signaling trends and developments on short and long term in the field distribution, branches and target groups.
An internship at Nutreco means you are building your experience in a listed company in an international environment. You will be a substantial part of the visualization of available information, being analyses and research reports.
We are looking for a Marketing student who has special interest in costumer intelligence. We prefer someone who is looking for a Master internship/ thesis company. Knowledge of analytical tools is an advantage. For questions please contact Mr. Willard van der Leest (Business Intelligence Manager) via 0031-630792696 or email@example.com)
Your applications can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration, starting date and location are negotioble.
If you are interested in this internship, please use the contact details below to get in contact with your contact person.